Introduction to GIPS and New Pooled Fund Considerations
This session will provide an overview on Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) and the revised 2020 Edition of GIPS (effective January 1, 2020 and for reporting as of December 31, 2020). The revised edition of GIPS includes a number of key changes to pooled funds and alternative assets which will be highlighted during this session. The session will also cover:
- Overview of the GIPS Standards
- Why the need to change?
- Introduction to the 2020 Edition of GIPS
- Key differences between the 2010 and 2020 Editions of GIPS
- Notable updates specific to pooled funds
- Relevant insights from the investment management industry
The presentation will be approximately 45 minutes with time reserved at the end for questions.
This program will be broadcast live from 2:00pm to 3:00pm Eastern time on May 6, 2021.
Forum webinars are closed to the media.