Event of Interest: Kirkland & Ellis to Host Webinar Series “Unlocking the Retail Market”
Over the next several weeks, Kirkland & Ellis plans to host a series of webinars entitled, “Unlocking the Retail Market.” The seven-part webinar series will explore retail access funds, one of the fastest-growing product areas. The webinars will cover the following topics:
- Key Considerations When Forming a Retail Fund
- Private Credit Funds: Business Development Companies (BDCs) and Interval Funds
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Funds: Historic Approaches and Newer Trends
- RIC Taxation 101: Simplified Tax Reporting to Investors
- Capital Formation: Contribution Transactions and Distribution Channels
Click here to register for one, or several parts of the Kirkland series.